More Important Camp Details
The summer hockey camps at Ivy Hockey Academy are complete hockey schools and hockey day camps created to give young, aspiring players the perfect environment to develop and refine their skills while enjoying other fun activities and learning important life lessons and skills that can also be applied off the ice. We are offering camp at 7 different arenas throughout the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in the Kawarthas and Muskoka, during the 2018 summer.
*Call to obtain your MULTI-WEEK DISCOUNT code:
Half-Day Camps Full-Day Camps
2 CAMP WEEKS $80 OFF $100 OFF
3 CAMP WEEKS $120 OFF $150 OFF
4 CAMP WEEKS $240 OFF $300 OFF
What We Do On The Ice
- Expert highly experienced instructors
- Superb instructor-to-student ratio
- Individual attention for each child
- Program designed by professionals to develop each player's complete hockey skill-set
- Approximately 3 hours on-ice each day
- Goaltending instructor will be present for goalies
- Lots of fun games and competition
- Frequent Guest Instructors from Pro Hockey, U.S. Universities, Canadian Junior Hockey, Women's Professional Hockey, or Olympics
What We Do Off The Ice
- Video evaluation/feedback sessions.
- Off-Ice Conditioning and Training
- Other sports, including soccer, baseball, "Olympics", and other sports
- Talks and Tips including how to balance sports and school, and succeed in both
- Fun “Team Challenges” to develop character in a unique and enjoyable manner
- Optional lunch program, provided on-site in camp lunchroom by professional caterer
- Ultimate Ice = Ice-only camp (3 hours ice per day)
- Ice Games = Ice-only camp (2.5 hours ice per day)
- Skills & Thrills = Ice-only camp (2 hours ice per day)
- Skills Plus = On-Ice & Off-Ice camp (daily 2 hours ice + 1-hour off-ice technical skills instruction)
- Hockey & More = Full-Day On-Ice & Off-Ice camp, approx. 8am-4:30pm
- Total Hockey Plus = Full-Day On-Ice & Off-Ice camp, approx. 8am-5pm
- Hockey Supreme = Full-Day On-Ice & Off-Ice camp, approx. 8:30am-5:30pm
- Our Camps also offer Optional Extended Care Late Pick-up / Early Drop-Off Service
Our Experience & Philosophy
Our school philosophy emphasizes hockey skill development in an environment that is fun and exciting, and that keeps kids energized and engaged through a balance of on and off-ice activities. Our goal is for your child to enjoy our program, improve as a player, and learn valuable lessons they can apply in life.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, camp specifics, and a list of things to bring, will be emailed to all campers prior to their camp date. If you have any questions/inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An optional lunch program is available while at Camp. The cost of the program is $60/week and is provided by local professional catering company Healthy Kids. (Healthy kids claims that thier lunches are prepared nut-free and in accordance with Kosher practices. If you have dietary concerns we recommend bringing a personal lunch as a precaution. Ivy Hockey is not directly responsible for the lunch program and can make no guarantees in relations to these dietary practices).
LATE PICK-UP SERVICE
For your convenience, we offer a late pick-up service that you can SIGN-UP and pay for ahead of time. This allows you to pick up your camper and extra 30 minutes beyond the end of the half hour pick up schedule. The cost is $60 for the week or $20/day. If you did not sign up ahead of time, you will be charged a fee of $40.
OUR VALUED INSTRUCTORS
Nike Hockey Camp instructors are all experienced and trained hockey professionals that are chosen not just for their extensive teaching backgrounds, but also because of their energetic and positive personalities. Most of our instructors have played hockey competitively and/or have varsity experience. In addition, all Nike Hockey Camp instructors are friendly, patient and excited to teach your child. The best sports experience starts with a great instructor and we promise to provide you with skilled and helpful instructors that will guide your child through their training.
Our camp locations for summer 2018 include:
Forest Hill Arena, Toronto
McCormick Playground Arena, Toronto
Rinx Arena, Toronto
Leaside Memorial Gardens Arena, Toronto
Magna Centre Arena, Newmarket
Angus Glen CC, Markham/Richmond Hill
North Kawartha CC, East Cottage Country