More Important Camp Details
Nike Soccer Camp is running July 23rd-27th and July 30th-August 3rd, 2018
Camp Check-in: Monday at 9:00AM (Early Drop Off 7:30AM-8:45AM $5/day payable at Front Desk)
Camp Check-out: Friday at 4:00PM (Late Pick Up 4:15PM-5:45PM $5/day payable at Front Desk)
Meals: Please bring lunch Monday – Thursday; Friday Pizza Lunch is provided at no additional charge; Campers need 2 healthy snacks all 5 days of the week.
Ability: Recreational Athlete – Rep Team Athlete
- Technical training: ball control, first touch, passing and shooting
- Tactical training: combination play, 1v1 attacking and defending, team defending
- Soccer competitions and fun drills
- Swimming, bouncy castles and other recreational activities
All campers in all programs will receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and other great prizes!
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, camp specifics, and a list of things to bring, will be emailed to all campers prior to their camp date. If you have any questions/inquiries please email email@example.com.
OUR VALUED INSTRUCTORS
Nike Soccer Camps instructors are all experienced and trained soccer professionals that are chosen not just for their extensive teaching backgrounds, but also because of their energetic and positive personalities. In addition, all Nike Soccer Camps instructors are friendly, patient and excited to teach your child. The best sports experience starts with a great instructor and we promise to provide you with skilled and helpful instructors that will guide your child through their training.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Toronto's newest and most innovative sports facility is Central Tech Stadium. This $5 million+ stadium is conveniently located in Toronto just south of Bloor and Bathurst. The stadium is located directly behind Central Tech School at the corner of Bathurst and Harbord. The parking lot is on Borden street and the entrance to the stadium can be located off of Harbord Street. Central Tech Stadium offers users a state-of-the-art athletic facility that provides the "best of the best" including: an artificial turf field by Field Turf, a Beynon BSS1000 running track surface, Musco Sports Lights and a Farley Group winter dome. Central Tech Stadium will also include full service washrooms and a community room.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am-8:45am Early Care
- 8:45am - 9:45 am Check-In and Groups; Rules and Schedule; Warm-Up Activites;
- 9:45am-10:15am Water, Snack & Sunscreen;
- 10:15am-11:45am Drills; Circuit Skills; Focused Game; Player's Choice Game;
- 11:45am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15pm-1:45pm Sunscreen; Fitness Skills; Focused Game; Player's Choice Game;
- 1:45pm-2:15pm Water, Snack & Sunscreen;
- 2:15pm-3:45pm Soccer Tournament; Equipment Clean-up;
- 3:45pm-4:15pm Check-out and Pick Up;
- 4:15pm-5:45pm Late Care