More Important Camp Details
We offer Full Day (9:30am-3:00pm, ages 8-13), Morning Half Day (9:30am-12:00pm, ages 6-13) and Afternoon Half Day (12:30pm-3:00pm, ages 8-13) camp for boys and girls, with All Skills and 10&Under Tennis programs. Before and After Care is available!
2017 Camp Dates
- *July 4-7 (No camp Mon, July 3rd)
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
- July 31-August 4
- *August 8-11 (No camp Mon, Aug 7th)
- August 14-18
- August 21-25
Camp Program Offerings
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Camps will include cross-training sessions to work on agility, fitness, techniques, competition, games, team building and match play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program
The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
10 and Under Tennis
The “10 and Under Tennis” program features the USTA’s successful teaching format. This is an exciting way kids 10 and under are learning to play tennis as well as compete. The courts are smaller and balls are low-compression so they are easier to hit, allowing kids to get to the ball and develop optimal swing patterns. It all makes it easy and fun for them to hit, play and score from the start, while developing skills that will last a lifetime. Please note: This program is optional and younger campers may opt to play regular tennis on the full courts.
Campers check in 15 minutes prior to their first session on Monday and check out immediately after their last session Friday.
Daily Programs and Schedules
- Full Day Camp (ages 8-13): 9:30am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Morning Half Day Camp (ages 6-13): 9:30am-12:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Afternoon Half Day Camp (ages 8-13): 12:30pm-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
Full Day campers bring their own lunch each day and lunch is supervised. Half Day campers are not on-site for lunch.
Campers will utilize the 4 indoor tennis courts at Langley Tennis Centre. Additional training areas may be used as well.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXDLT
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:15am-9:30am Full Day and Morning Half Day Campers Arrive
- 9:30am-9:45am Stretching / Warm-ups
- 9:45am-12:00pm Tennis Instruction, Drills, Strategy Work
- 12:00pm-12:30pm Morning Half Day Campers depart. Lunch for Full Day Campers.
- 12:30pm Afternoon Half Day Campers Arrive and Warm Up
- 12:45pm-3:00pm Tennis Program, Match Play, Doubles and Drills
- 3:00pm End of Daily Tennis Program