More Important Camp Details
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 17. Players should have at least two years of previous golf experience. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day and help guide their learning through interactive challenges and game-based play.
– Full Day Camps (9:00am-4:00pm)
– Transportation Provided to/from Peak Performance to Meadowbrook, 8:30am & 4:30pm.
– Small group instruction with 4:1 ratio of students to PGA Class A Coaching Professionals
– Mornings are spent on-range with fun and interactive skill-building challenges
– Afternoons are spent with on-course instruction and gameplay
– Coed, ages 9-17, 2 years of golf experience is required, capacity of 8 golfers per week
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers a month before camp starts!
Transportation to Meadowbrook Golf and Country Club is provided from Peak Performance Golf. Campers are also encouraged to meet at Meadowbrook. Pickup & Dropoff at Peak Performance Golf Available from 8:30am & 4:30pm – the transportation provided is complimentary.
Peak Performance Golf operates a one-of-a-kind facility that provides year-round access to 26,000 sq. ft. of everything indoor golf! The facility includes an indoor hitting range with 6 hitting stations equipped with FlightScope radar technology. Additionally, enjoy a 6,000 sq. ft. of dedicated short game practice area including putting and contoured chipping greens, uneven lie section, and green-side fairway bunkers. Also make use of the in-house, loft style, fully equipped gym with locker rooms and showers. Summer Camps and year-round programming is available on site.
Meadowbrook Golf and Country Club is a private golf club featuring a striking Championship 18 hole course and executive Par 3, located just north of Toronto. Meadowbrook also features a spacious range and short game practice areas.