The Aboriginal Sport & Wellness Council in partnership with N7 will provide athletes from the community an opportunity to develop their skill and build capacity within sporting events that the community has decided as a priority. Our goal is to provide opportunities but also to develop and prepare athletes for high level performance.
Sports Camps Canada is excited to launch these camps. The Aboriginal Sport and Wellness Council of Ontario & Nike N7 camps mission is to provide opportunities for our young people that will foster and enhance skill development in sports and recreation.
- Sport, Mental, Focus and Visual Instruction
- Respect, Medicine Wheel, Thanks Giving Address, Natural Law Principles and Values
- Sport techniques, Strategy, Games & Their Origin
- Nutrition & How to Train Yourself
- Tai-Chi, Yoga/Fitness Class/Circuit Training
- Cultural Camping Experience - Camping, Canoeing, Fishing, Swiming, Walks on the medicine trail, Star Gazing, Legends, Iroquois song and dance, the big drum
- Group Dynamics, Teamwork and Individuality
- Capture the Flag, Outdoor learning
- Overview of the 2017 North American Indigenous Games
- Culture sessions by Traditional Speakers
- Optional Day: Canoe Certification - Great Lakes, Kahnawake's 25th Anniversary of the "Echoes of a Proud Nation" Pow Wow
- View more details »
Dates & Prices