More Important Camp Details
Camp Check-in: Monday at 9:00AM (Early Drop Off 7:30AM-8:45AM $5/day, payable at front desk)
Camp Check-out: Friday at 4:00PM (Late Pick Up 4:15PM-5:45PM $5/day, payable at front desk)
Meals: Please bring lunch Monday – Thursday; Friday Pizza Lunch is provided at no additional charge; Campers need 2 healthy snacks all 5 days of the week.
Ability: Recreational Athlete – Rep Team Athlete
- Technical training: ball control, first touch, passing and shooting
- Tactical training: combination play, 1v1 attacking and defending, team defending
- Soccer competitions and fun drills
- Other recreational sport focussed activities
All campers in all programs will receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and other great prizes!
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, camp specifics, and a list of things to bring, will be emailed to all campers prior to their camp date. If you have any questions/inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR VALUED INSTRUCTORS
Nike Soccer Camps instructors are all experienced and trained soccer professionals that are chosen not just for their extensive teaching backgrounds, but also because of their energetic and positive personalities. In addition, all Nike Soccer Camps instructors are friendly, patient and excited to teach your child. The best sports experience starts with a great instructor and we promise to provide you with skilled and helpful instructors that will guide your child through their training.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
The new state-of-the-art artificial Field Turf includes a full size 11 v 11 soccer field and also acts as a full NFL size football field. The field includes four mini-soccer fields (measuring approx. 100 feet x 220 feet each). This makes Monarch Park Stadium ideal for all field sports. MPS also provides equipment for soccer including permanent aluminum soccer nets for 11 v 11, 9 v 9, 7 v 7 and 5 v 5 and has the only divider net system in the City of Toronto that allows user groups to share the field with various teams/clubs and play various games at the same time. Monarch Park Stadium is also the only turf fields in the city lined for 9 v 9 games.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am-8:45am Early Care
- 8:45am - 9:45 am Check-In and Groups; Rules and Schedule; Warm-Up Activites;
- 9:45am-10:15am Water, Snack & Sunscreen;
- 10:15am-11:45am Drills; Circuit Skills; Focused Game; Player's Choice Game;
- 11:45am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15pm-1:45pm Sunscreen; Fitness Skills; Focused Game; Player's Choice Game;
- 1:45pm-2:15pm Water, Snack & Sunscreen;
- 2:15pm-3:45pm Soccer Tournament; Equipment Clean-up;
- 3:45pm-4:15pm Check-out and Pick Up;
- 4:15pm-5:45pm Late Care