More Important Camp Details
Nike Sports Camps are offering two exciting sessions of indoor sports camps at Crescent School in 2019. With a focus on indoor Tennis, Soccer, and Basketball, students will learn sports and have a blast indoors! The multiplex facility caters to many sports which we play throughout the week. Having the luxury of quickly transitioning from Tennis to Soccer or Basketball helps keep the day exciting for students.
- Date: Tuesday, January 2nd to Friday, January 4th (3 Day Camp)
- Date: Monday, March 11th to Friday, March 15th (5 Day Camp)
- Before Care and After Care available 8:00 a.m - 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m - 5:30 p.m.
- Nike Sports Camp Premier Sports Program offering instruction in Tennis, Soccer, Basketball
Winter/March Break Camp Important Details:
Full Day students require a lunch and 2 nut free snacks
Half-Day students require a nut-free snack
Camp runs from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, with Before Care and After Care available 8:00 a.m - 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m - 5:30 p.m.
Half-day Mornings are from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, and Half Day Afternoons are from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
Campers are grouped by age and ability into the following groups:
Mini Aces: 4 years - 6 years
Junior Aces: 7 years - 9 years
Aces: 10 years - 13 years
* Leader-in-Training (14-15 years) Half time learning and development / Half time practical and technical training * call to inquire 416-312-5300
A Coach to Camper ratio of 1:8 ensures every day is safe, fun, and full of adventure.
All campers in all programs will receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and other great prizes!
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, camp specifics, and a list of things to bring, will be emailed to all campers prior to their camp date. If you have any questions/inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This multiplex facility has three indoor tennis courts, three full-length basketball courts, 3 soccer pitches, and an indoor running track.